Camera shake or handshake is a basic problem in many of the beginners’ photos.
Use faster shutter speeds….this is decided based on the lighting condition and the focal length of the lens used.
- 1.Use the shutter speed higher than the reciprocal of the focal length. Ie. If we are shooting with a 50mm range, the shutter speed has to be atleast 1/60secs and 200mm range, then it should be 1/250secs
- Use higher ISO settings.
- Use large aperture (f/4, f/2.8) settings
- Use IS or VR options ON on your lens or camera.
- Use the camera on a sturdy tripod. When you are shooting in low light condition, and not able to stick on to the reciprocal principle.
- For long exposure and bulb settings, use a remote shutter release to trigger the shutter button.
- Use total flash exposure…flash can easily freeze the action