A Two day course, specially designed for beginners, helps you understand your camera and take wonderful images with it.
The Course is set to lay a strong base in Digital Photography. Starting with how a Digital Camera works, this course guides the learners in understanding the parameters that add to the quality of their images.
Learning about Composition, Adjusting Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO to achieve the desired Exposure and Depth of Field, Using appropriate drive modes to keep your subject in focus, getting creative with blurring and freezing techniques are key aspects of this course.
Day 1 – Session 1 (10.00am to 1.00pm) Demos and Hands on:
Get More Out of your Digital Camera.
- .Know important controls of the camera – AF points – picture style – drive modes – white balance – live modes
- Importance of ISO – aperture – shutter speed – understand interlinks between them to achieve proper exposure.
- Understand Depth of field – Get Creative with Motion blur and Action Freeze.
- Know Basics of Exposure – Auto and manual exposure – Understand why an image is dark or bright and ways to correct it. Understand Exposure Compensation.
Day 1 – Session 2 – (2.00pm to 5.00pm) Demos and Hands on
Learn to see the surroundings – Effective Story Telling with your Camera.
- Learn the Art in Photography.
- Learn Basics of good Composition – Understand basic composition rules.
- Learn how to study ambient light – Understand the charestrictics of available light and learn to use them to your advantage.
Day 2 – Session 1 – (6.15am to 9.00am)
Photo walk with the mentor
- Learning on the field – Walking around an iconic place in Chennai, learn the nuances of street photography.
- Apply what was taught on day 1 – Click some stunning story telling images.
Day 2 Session 2 – (1.30pm to 5.00pm)
Review and Light Room.
- Review of photo-walk images – scopes to make them better.
- Editing in Lightroom. – Understanding the images and applying basic corrections to them to make them pop using Lightroom software.
- Question and Answers.
Date: 2nd and 3rd November 2019.
Day 1: 10am. to 5pm.
Day 2: 6am. to 9am. and 1:30pm. to 5pm.
Course Fee: INR 2950/-
For Enrollment Call:
+91 944 4441190