WATER FOR ALL | NO EXCEPTIONS
Lions Club Seregno Aid – Italy is proud to announce the 3rd edition of
World Water Day Photo Contest
The contest is organized in cooperation of Un Water
and with the patronage of European Community
to raise funds to bring drinking water to communities
who need Water to live,
through an international cooperation project for water purification
The theme is WATER FOR ALL | NO EXCEPTION
Two sections (Themed Photos and Portfolio)
A technical jury
Cash prize over € 5.000
Info & rules
Deadline: 28th Feb 2019
Earlybird :31st Dec 2018
Award Ceremony: 20th March 2019
Mechanical Engineering students of Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology are conducting national level technical symposium ‘MECHIZMO’18’ ….
They have Online Photography (lensking) and Short film contest (showtime) contests.
Lensking Online Photography Contest
email your entries to email@example.com
for details contact Rohit 8122832596 / Sriram 7845102688
Its Showtime – Online Short film Contest
email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
for details contact Cyril 9566093802 / Kavin 7299184227
Topic related to Valentine’s day, many enthusiastic photographers captured the moods of valentine. Most of the images are just a direct couple shots and the meaning of valentine here is confined only to couples..!. But still, few of the images deserve appreciation.
This image by Zahoor Ahmed is a beautiful peace of story telling picture about our Valentines. On the beach.., on a sunny day…, unmindful about the surroundings…., an interesting capture. The composition and exposure are just perfect. The man next to the couple talking on the mobile phone is an interesting element in the shot. The use of selective focus to establish an activity amidst the crowd is to be appreciated.
Another image (02) by Zahoor Ahamed is again in the beach. But is very expressive and depict the joy of togetherness. The splash of water and the mood is well captured. The light on the couple is just right and tells a lot about the details. A bit of a tilt in the frame could have added more dynamics and action.
The above image by Arul Kumar is an unusual point of perspective. The translucent saree in the front does an appetizing job in the image. Though a set up shot, the feel of romance is established. Flow of the light and the fall of the fabric makes the image it interesting. The strong backlighting made the shot very effective. The shape of the couple is beautifully feathered with the soft backlight.
Top three winners of the month selected based on the maximum number of votes/ likes for the image.
picture winning 1st place click here
picture winning 2nd place click here
picture winning 3rd place click here
Festivals of India
Topic of the month: Festivals of India
Rules and Regulations
- This photo competition is organized by Ambition 4 Photography Academy for the interest of photography enthusiasts and to promote the art of photography. The Images should be based on the themes provided for that month
- The images should be captured between the date of announcement of competition and the date of submission.
- Waters marks / names are not to be used on images
- One entry from a person for each topic
- Picture can be captured using any kind of camera
- Image size should not be more than 1MB Minimum size 800×600 pixels
- Images should contain all the exif data intact
- Images will be short listed by the jury and will be published in Ambitions 4 Photography Academy Facebook page for public voting.
- Winners of the month will be based on the maximum number of likes for the image.
- The shortlisting of the images will be based on the content value, aesthetics and technical quality of the images.
- The responsibility of copy-rights, legal issues and permission to share in the internet related to the subjects featured in the images will be with the participants.
- The organizers of the photo contest are not responsible for any issue related to the details mentioned in point eleven of this document.
- Images can be submitted by email: email@example.com with the topic in the subject. Name, email, mobile number and contact details of the participant should be clearly mentioned in the contents. Entries without complete details will not be considered.
- The original/RAW files of the selected images should be mailed on request for verification.
- ‘Ambitions 4 Photography Academy’s Photographer of the Year’ will be selected from the winners of the twelve months.
- The decision of the organizers of the photo competition will be final in all awards and disputes
- The current full-time students of Ambitions 4 Photography Academy are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Grand Prize – Cash prize of Rupees fifteen thousand only will be awarded to the ‘Ambitions 4 Photography Academy’s Photographer of the Year’
- Top three winners of the month will be eligible for 20% discount on the Basic DSLR weekend course fee at Ambitions 4 Photography Academy
- Top five images of every month will be reviewed and featured in the Academy’s Blog in the ambitions4.com website.