Admissions Open for the 83nd Batch starting on 9th Nov 2019.
For more details
Call 9444 441190
Duration: 7 weekends (14 sessions)
Time: Saturday 2.30 – 5.30pm
Sunday 10.00am – 1.30pm
Course Fee: INR 14,750/-
Venue: Ambitions 4 Photography Academy
Learn how to take amazing images with your mirrorless or a DSLR camera.
Learn the techniques to shoot better photos and impress your friends and family, all this from the pioneer photography academy in Chennai. Join our Basic Photography weekend classes.
- Understand the camera controls & use it right.
- Learn the essential techniques of photography to make a picture.
- Learn to shoot meaningful photos.
- Make picture composition work wonders.
- Discover a fine photographer in you in a journey starting from Ambitions 4 Photography Academy.
Become a confident photographer through our streamlined curriculum with a supportive demo practical sessions, mentor-guided field trips, feedback and review sessions.
Photography, like any form of fine arts, opens up a channel for self-expression and help the individual to observe the world and appreciate the finer aspects of life. People who learn and practice the art of photography tend to grow as a better human being who can make positive changes to himself and the community.
Eligibility & Prerequisites:
The ‘basic’ course participants must have an interest in and attitude to learn photography. The minimum education qualification required is the completion of higher secondary education. They must possess a DSLR or Mirrorless camera.
Duration: – 7 weekends – (Saturday 2.30 – 6.30pm and Sunday 9.30am – 1.30pm) 12 days (48hrs.). Schedule of classes will be published in the first week of the program.
Registration: You can either call or send the academy a message on
+91 9444 441190
Course Fee: INR 14,750/-
What will you learn from this course?
1. See the subject. To see is more than looking and to become a photographer one must know to see the world around.
2. Understand the camera and the human eye. Yes, the way you see a subject may not appear in a photograph. Why is this? How to make your camera work for you.
3. Make photos. Making a photo is a process and taking a photo is an accident. Good photos happen with imagination, planning and understanding the equipment.
4. To understand the basic controls of the camera. New generation digital SLR cameras have a lot to offer for a photographer. Unless you know the various applications of the controls of your camera your imaginations cannot become an image.
5. To understand different kinds of lenses. Unless you know the various properties of lenses, you cannot handle different perspective of lenses to match the situation and your imagination.
6. To understand the basic controls like aperture, shutter speeds, exposure, and exposure meters. Learn to use the depth of field, the effect of motion and exposure creatively.
7. To see the light around. One of the most important elements of photography, light is very special and learning to understand the natural light variations and artificial light and making it work is important for a good photographer.
8. To understand the composition guidelines and aesthetics of photography. Composition helps one to communicate effectively through powerful photos. Shoot meaningful images – understand artistic elements of photography, the vision psychology and apply it.
9. Tips to shoot great photos. Fine-tune your skills using the easy tips to make your images great.
10. To shoot families, friends. People photography is something one practices to prove the talent of photography. You win people’s confidence by specializing in simple portraits using outdoor – available light.
11. To shoot great outdoors. If you love landscapes, nature, animals, temples, monuments, and buildings you can even make money from your photos.
How will you learn the above?
Through extensive classroom sessions, demo sessions, outdoor tours guided by the mentor, and review classes.
What will you get on completion of the course?
Completion of the course includes submission of a project as a soft copy. ‘Certificate of Basic photography’ with grades is awarded to the learner at the end of the course.
83nd Batch Basic Weekend Photography Classes start on 9th Nov 2019.
Call Now: 9444 441190
Feedback from our Participants:
Anand babu of the 78th Basic Photography Weekend batch
Being a part of the 78th batch of basic dslr photography course, I would say this is the best academy in the metropolitan to start ur venture towards photography.
I would point out the key factors what everyone will look for before joining any institution.
1. Quality of teaching – No wonder the founder of the institution is called the Photo Guru. Breaking down even the complex answers in the easiest form. Be it any question, u will get a feel that the same question has been asked to him already a thousand times. He comes out with flawless explanation. U will realise in no time what a depth of knowledge he has. Best part is every class is conducted by himself, be it theory or practical. It indicates how serious he is about the job even when he was conducting his 78th batch.
2. Course objectives – It is framed in such a way u just start from the scrap and build it slow and steady. U will realise in no time that you are getting a hang of it. The theory and practical sessions are well balanced.
3. Infrastructure – its a wonderful place to be. U can appreciate even the way how the construction of the place is. The photos displayed all over. U will never get boredom even if u look at them over and over. Absolutely clean and hygienic place.
4. Course fee – U will in due course of time after joining will realise its more than full paisa vasool. Best part is even if u miss out few classes u r most welcome to attend it at the next batch without paying anything extra. It clearly sends a message that its not only about the money that they value. The real intention is to impart knowledge.
5. Staffs – We had an opportunity to be with Mr.Swaroop and Mrs.Preetha. They are so friendly and help u out every time when u r in need. U will get very good guidance even if u would like to know about which cam or lens u would like to go for. For that matter any gadget related to photography.
Overall I would say this is the best place one would like to be if they want to learn about photography. No chances of regrets, more chances to appreciate.